- This is a holy cleansing. You cannot think to thwart God’s will.
- Y’all see the man hanging out of the spaceship with the really big gun? It’s his will you should worry about thwarting.
- I’m trying to put this as delicately as I can. How do I know you won’t kill me in my sleep?
- You don’t know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you’ll be awake. You’ll be facing me and you’ll be armed.
- Are you always this sentimental?
Endings are the saddest part,
So just give me a happy middle
And a very happy start.” —Shel Sulverstein